Happy Hippie Studio Offers Community-Supported Pricing On Digital Goods
Ok, you wild + free quilters! Are you read to say fu-
Erm...FUDGE the rules and quilt with abandon?
Named after the Glennon Doyle book, this quilt is a celebration of of doing things YOUR way. Screw perfection. Screw trying to keep up with complicated layouts. Screw following industry standards.
Let's just have some FUN *cue Cyndi Lauper*
- PDF Only
- Finishes 72"x72"
- Instructions given for both scraps and yardage
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic cutting and piecing knowledge
- Fabric requirements listed in photos
- No curved piecing or needle-turn applique! Instructions are given for machine-applique only.
- This pattern is designed to print two pages per 8.5"x11" paper. If you need it to print bigger, select "fit to page" in your print dialogue box
- Includes bonus table runner pattern to use up those scraps!
If you're ready to say "screw perfection" and create from the heart, click below to grab your copy of Untamed!
(sample quilts made by @pieceful_maker and @merrymadeit)