Happy Hippie Studio Offers Community-Supported Pricing On Digital Goods
Are you ready to get starstruck?
Six Quilters Quilting is a collaborative design group that formed through a stroke of luck...and a little bit of magic, too!
The six of us were randomly assigned to a small group in a pattern writing course, and throughout the course we met weekly and got to know (and like!) each other. We bring our varied backgrounds together to design this quilt, from experienced pattern designers and copy editors to fabric shop owners and engineers. We are excited to share these experiences with you in the Suddenly Starstruck pattern. Our sampler blocks were written by individual designers but come together into a beautiful quilt that tells the tail of friendship and collaboration. Consistent graphic layout and formatting makes the patterns cohesive and familiar, while letting each individual designer’s style shine through.
- Intermediate pattern
- Includes six blocks in two colorways
- Finishes at 71" x 91"
- Requires HST trimmer and 60-degree triangle ruler
- PDF only. No paper pattern will be provided
- Kits available at rosiegirlquilting.com
- Pattern includes diagrams and written instructions to accommodate a variety of learning styles
- Due to its collaborative nature, this pattern is not eligible for community pricing, discounts or promotions